Monday, June 22, 2009

Sick. But still stamping!!!


Hi Everybody!!!! I was sick today so i didn't go to school. I caught what my mommy had she had a cold for a week!!! I have to feel better for this week because ITS MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!! 5th grade here i come!!! So I first got a lil' mouse stamp! Shes a ballerina . Shes so cute right!! I love those cute little stamps!!! So anyways, I colored it again with prizma pencils because im not aloud to use my mommys copics.....sadly. So i cuddle bugged little dots on a square and put the lil' mouse on it. I found that little strip of paper in my mommys scraps she said it was punched with a martha stewart punch. I used a rick rack ribbon and made a bow with it!! Then i took little stick on pearls and put it on too. Then viola!! My card was finished!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping bye!!!!!!!!

LINDSAY

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay honey!!

    I love this card you made today. Your bow is awesome!!

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lindsay, this is beautiful. your coloring is almost as good as your moms. watch out mom! and i sure hope you feel better soon.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! I recognize that boarder punch. One of the many things your mom has used and I just have to rush right out and buy it....still waiting to use it...LOL!!!

    Your talent is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS Lindsay! LOVE your layout and the pearls you added! Super sweet little ballerina too!!!

    ReplyDelete