Sunday, June 21, 2009

My New Blog


Hello everyone!!! My name is Lindsay I stamp with my mom (who is also a blogger) and this is my first blog! This is one of the first cards i have ever made! Today it was a rainy day so i went to my moms crafting desk in our basement and i just said to my mommy "I want to make a card"! So i did. I first got the tilda stamp that my mom had i dont know what its called or where she got it but who cares!! I blended with the prizma colored pencils. The dress is pink and lime green and Her hair is brown I could stare at it for hours i think its so pretty!!! By the way i made this all by myself my mommy didnt even give me any suggestions i just made it myself! (but she did cut everything). I put 3 pink little skital balls on the side of it and a oliveish green ribbon at the bottem and a little circle that says HI! at the botten too! I hope you guys liked my blog!! Trust me ill make more cards and write alot more stuff! But for now this is all i got so........good bye!

P.S
This morning i was pogo sticking and i got up to 140!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! This is a GORGEOUS card Lindsay! Your coloring on Tilda is GORGEOUS and I LOVE the layout with the circle!! WOWSA! Great new blog!! Have fun stamping with Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your colouring is AMAZING!!! I can't believe this is one of the first cards you ever made...you've got serious talent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. You color beautifully!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this card cookie!! I just love the coloring you did on Tilda. Have fun with your blog.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooo pretty that I could stare at it allllll day. I LOOOOOVe pink and green!!!! I am glad you started a blog so that we can soo all of your wonderful creations!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lindsay! you're coloring is better than mine and i'm a grandma! this is beautiful and i'm looking forward to seeing more of your cards.

    and 140 at pogo stick!!! way to go. i used to love to pogo stick!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete