Friday, January 1, 2010

Bundle up!

Hello i hope you all had a nice night last night watching the ball drop and everything i always love to watch the ball drop and yell the count down to 12:00!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So today i woke up very late around 10:20 very late for me! So i started crafting right away with my mom. I had a little bit of trouble with this card for some reason. But i did a very good job i think so does my mom!!! Well it was snowing here a little bit yesterday and i was freezing yesterday so i decided to make a bundle up card. First what i did was stamp a snow bunny Bella in memento tuxedo black. and i colored her in prizma pencils because as you know im not allowed to use my moms copics but i really want to! I layered the card with tempting turquoise and DSWV Winter pack. I used a cuddle bug slide thing it has snowflakes on it. I used a thin white ribbon on top of a stripe of tempting turquoise that has the snowflke cuddle bug on it. I used light blue skitals in a line. I put a clear snowflake on next to the bundle up stamp. Then i used those crstal things o nthe card.......(again) I like those little things they really bring out the card haha there are really pretty i used them on my other card to!!!
Thanks for stopping by i always love to have people comment and read about my card! Hope you like it ill be posting more soon Thanks happy new year!!!!


LINDSAY


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work my lil one. I love your prisma pencil coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I just used my Bundle Up stamp that I got from your mom a while ago. I just love it. Your card turned out much better than mine...I should have waited to CASE yours...great job!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lindsay, look at all that wonderful detail!!! You did a fabulous job cutting out the Bella image!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete